The BeerMuda Triangle Beer Festival is being run between Just Beer, the Castle and Prince Rupert (three pubs = triangle!, geddit?).
It will feature around 40 beers between the three pubs in an attempt to go some way toward compensating for the loss of the Newark CAMRA Winter Beer festival this year, which is usually held the same weekend.
JUST BEER list announced yesterday as follows:
- Botanist (Richmond, London: Aug 2011) – Porter 5%
- Brodies (London: 2008) – Old Street IPA 6.4%
- Burnside (Laurencekirk, Aberdeen: 2010) – Wild Rhino Blonde 4.3%
- By The Horns (London: Sep 2011) – Stiff upper lip 3.8%
- Cap House (Batley, W. Yorks: Aug 2011) – Beer TBC
- Cullercoats (Cullercoates, T&W: Nov 2011) – Lovely Nelly 3.9% & Jack The Devil 4.5%
- Double Top (Worksop, Notts: Aug 2011) *First time available in Free Trade outlet* – Tungsten 4.8%
- RedWillow (Macclesfield, Chesh: 2010) – Heartless 4.9%
- Redemption (London: 2010) – Urban Dusk 4.6%
- Redscar (Redcar, N. Yorks: 2008) – Beer TBC
- Revolutions (Whitwood, W. Yorks: 2010) – Unkown Pleasures 4.5% & Kraftwerk Braun 4.5%
- Sadlers (Stourbridge, West Mids: 2004) – Hop bomb 5%
- Saltaire (Shipley, W. Yorks: 2006) – Hazelnut Coffee Porter 4.6%
- Titanic (Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs: 1985) – Iron Curtain 6%
- Tring (Tring, Herts: 1992) – Death or Glory 7.2%
- Marble (Manchester: 1998) – Manchester 4.2%
- Merlin (Arclid, Chesh: 2010) – Wizard 4.1%
- Mithrill (Aldbrough St John, N. Yorks: 2010) – Route A66 4%
- Ouseburn Valley (Newcastle, T&W: 2010) – Beer TBC
- Wilson Potter (Middleton, Greater Manc: Sep 2011) – In the Black 4.2%
Breweries awaiting confirmation:
- North Riding (Scarborough, N. Yorks: Jan 2011)
- Treboom (Shipton-by-Beningbrough, N.Yorks: Dec 2011)
- Rough Draft (Leeming Bar, N. Yorks: Jul 2011)
- Wall’s (Northallerton, N. Yorks: Jan 2011)
Up to seventeen beers will be available at any time – eight on hand pull and nine served from cask at cellar temperature.
Any changes to the menu will be posted on the Just Beer web site: www.justbeermicropub.biz
The lists from the Castle and Prince Rupert will be published as soon as we have them.
The festival leaflet can be downloaded here: