Recently published for the first time by the Campaign for Real Ale in association with Capital Media, this extensive guide to pubs and real ale in Newark & Southwell is the ideal bible for all real ale enthusiasts. From country inns to urban style bars and backstreet boozers, all selected and reviewed by Newark’s CAMRA members, this is your definitive guide to finding the perfect pint.
- Complete entries for over 80 urban and rural pubs, giving details of food, opening hours, beer gardens, accommodation, transport links, pub history, disabled access and facilities for families.
- Informative features section, with articles on pubs, beer and brewing history in Newark & Sherwood.
- Ideal as a gift or to keep in the car for days out – order yours today!
Just £4+£1.50 postage
Other Ways to Pay
• Send a cheque for £5.50, including postage, made payable to ‘Capital Media Midlands Ltd’ to: Newark Real Ale Guide, Aura Business Centre, Manners Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 1BS
• Call us on 01636 302 302 if you’d prefer to pay by debit or credit card over the phone.
• Visit us at Aura Business Centre, Manners Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 1BS and pay cash. Appointment only.
Also available from WH Smiths, Strays, Tourist Information and selected pubs in the Newark and Southwell area.